MicroSurvey CAD 2020
West Kelowna, BC – MicroSurvey announces the release of MicroSurvey CAD 2020, which is powered by the latest IntelliCAD® 9.2 engine, providing users with unencumbered survey drafting and calculation workflows, including COGO, point tools for gridline-based projects, traverse input and adjustment, misclosure reporting, common data collector support, 3D surface representation and computation, corridor design, point cloud management, and more.
MicroSurvey CAD is perpetually licensed and is powered by IntelliCAD® which is compatible with AutoCAD® drawing files. With five available feature levels – Basic, Standard, Premium, Ultimate and Studio – MicroSurvey CAD gives users the choice between several tiers of features to ensure they are getting precisely the tools and price point they need.
Notable improvements in MicroSurvey CAD 2020 include:
- IntelliCAD 9.2 which includes full support for AutoCAD® 2018-2020 .dwg files, performance enhancements, new BIM tools, a block editor, start page, drawing cleanup tools, selection cycling, digital signatures, and much more;
- Arc Labels have been drastically improved to utilize ArcAlignedText objects, which can be slid along an arc or polyline arc, in/out from the radius point, flipped upside down, and detected in the Lot Closure routine. Text on Arc also utilizes the ArcAlignedText objects to be editable as a single entity;
- Upgraded CSMap Library includes over 125 new coordinate systems for Africa, Asia, Europe, Australasia, and the USA and much more! Full details are available in the MicroSurvey CAD 2020 Release Notes.
MicroSurvey offers free trial versions for all of its major software – Click Here to download your trial version of MicroSurvey CAD today!
MicroSurvey, part of Hexagon, is a world leader in software development, providing market specific solutions and services for surveyors, engineers, public safety and mapping professionals. Specializing in the development of industry specific solutions since 1985, MicroSurvey produces mobile software for use with total stations and GPS, as well as a full compliment of desktop solutions to increase efficiency and productivity in the office. From single user applications to country wide government implementations, MicroSurvey solutions are used around the globe for Land Surveying, Engineering, Mapping, Law Enforcement, Forensic and Accident Reconstruction.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous — ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 4.3bn USD. Learn more at hexagon.com
Share this Page to Help us Promote Canadian Geography
Browse More Geospatial News
Canadian GIS Education Programs
Contribute Canadian GIS Information, Education Program, Open Data or any other Canadian Geospatial related Info
Latest Geomatics Sector News, Events, Geo Books and more
- Plex.Earth Timeviews Empowers Professionals with Satellite ImageryNovember 13, 2019 - 4:35 pm
- Touch GIS, New Data Collection ToolNovember 13, 2019 - 3:44 pm
- Geo-technologies for Resource Management Conference and COGS Industry ExpoNovember 7, 2019 - 8:41 am
- Novlum releases uniTank for Storage Tank Laser Scan Analysis and ReportingNovember 6, 2019 - 12:04 pm