Geomatics / GIS jobs in Vancouver
The Greater Vancouver area is the largest urban area in British Columbia and 3rd largest in Canada with a population close to 2.5 million. With more then 5 thousand people per square kilometer, it is also one of the most densely populated Canadian cities.
Vancouver has a mild climate with rainy winters and cool, dry summers, even though it is geographically located farther north than cities such as Ottawa, Fredericton, and Quebec City, that experience more harsher winter climates
Thanks to a large urban population and an active geomatics sector, you will often find many GIS and Geomatics employment opportunities.
If you are looking for GIS jobs in Vancouver, then we recommend checking out the employment opportunities listed on the Canadian GIS job board (GISjobs.ca) as well as using the dynamic job search tools below …
Note: Entering different keywords into the search box below and pressing enter will refresh the page with more GIS or geomatics related jobs. [Note: this is a dynamic page so updates automatically when more jobs become available]
GIS jobs in Vancouver
Content Added to Site Recently
- Historic Maps of Prince Edward IslandJuly 30, 2021 - 1:00 pm
- GIS jobs in MontrealJuly 1, 2021 - 6:40 pm
- Official Canadian Geographical Names DataMay 21, 2021 - 10:22 am
- Connecting the Dots for Multi-Dimensional Mapping – CCA Conference May 25-27thMay 17, 2021 - 8:44 pm
- City of Saint John Maps, Plans and Historical DataMay 4, 2021 - 2:14 pm
Canadian GIS Education Programs