Fleming College Geomatics
Location: Lindsay, Ontario
GIS Programs: Specialist Geographic Information Systems – Cartographic Specialist, Geographic Information Systems – Applications Specialist, Geographic Information Systems – Applications Specialist (online)
Info: Lindsay, Ont., is home to the Geomatics Institute at Fleming College, located at the Frost Campus. Fleming has achieved an international reputation for innovation and excellence in Geomatics education, producing high caliber graduates, who are considered specialists in the field.
The Geomatics Institute is an ideal location for the study of Geomatics technologies. The campus is located close to the Greater Toronto Area, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry and Trent University. Both respected organizations have provided several academic and industry partnerships that support our academic initiatives, student applied projects and internships.
Fleming offers a choice of three graduate certificate programs: Geographic Information Systems – Cartographic Specialist, Geographic Information Systems – Applications Specialist, and Geographic Information Systems – Applications Specialist (online).
What Makes Fleming Geomatics Unique
Some of the unique benefits the Geomatics Institute at Fleming offers are:
- Excellent, trained staff committed to the student learning experience
- The very latest in leading edge software
- Partnerships with Trent University and the Department of National Defence.
- An award-winning academic reputation backed by solid relationships with industry and government partners who seek Fleming graduates
- Constantly evolving programs ensure our graduates are well-equipped to meet the demands of industry and government in Canada, the U.S. and around the world.
200 Albert Street South
Shawn Morgan, 705-324-9144 ext. 3012, email@example.com
If you are a student, facility or someone who has any more knowledge, feedback or comments to share about the GIS programs at Fleming College then I encourage you to share it . You can either use the contribute more info form or the comment functionality below.
[Note: This page was originally posted Feb. 5, 2009]