MISA BC Conference, Mission, BC – iVAULT 5.0 brings web GIS into the Information Technology (IT) mainstream. This major new iVAULT release allows clients to use their web GIS publishing engine of choice, providing IT Managers with flexibility previously not available from web GIS. iVAULT 5.0 has a new consolidated administrative interface, allowing our customers to seamlessly move between publishing engines from Esri, Autodesk, Google and the open source community.
The new active directory integration further eases web GIS administration by using existing credentials for logging into iVAULT. Finally, the new form designer provides easy configuration of iVAULT’s web forms allowing the IT Department to better support the user’s existing workflows.
IT Managers will also be pleased with iVAULT 5.0’s new integration engine to configure application-level integrations – eliminating messy data duplication. In addition, with iVAULT 5.0’s certified application level integrations, our customers can rest assured that their supported integrations are being maintained with each new release of iVAULT and their integrated business systems.
Increased Return on Investment
Many of the improvements in iVAULT 5.0 provide the benefits of Web GIS at a reduced cost to the organization.
- Liberate your application development from expensive consultants
- Configure the Web GIS yourself
- Deploy easily and fast
- Reduce costs of desktop software licenses
Combine Distributed Data Sources
iVAULT 5.0 aggregates publicly available data from sources like Bing, Google, Esri and Open Street Maps together with your corporate data to facilitate your decision-making process.
- Use powerful analytics and work management capabilities to source revenue that has been hidden in your databases
- Enable hyperlinking to web based document management systems to deliver service cards, as-built drawings, etc. to your web GIS
Increase Community and Client Engagement
iVAULT 5.0 integrates crowd sourced data to provide the latest information through your web GIS. Very quick and responsive, this can be the best way to source rapidly developing information in an emergency situation.
- Map social media feeds (Twitter, YouTube and Flickr)
- Link to online map services from ArcGIS Online and Community Maps
- Enable collaborative mapping. Share data internally and with customers
- Work across browsers and operating systems
Deliver the reports you need through the Web GIS
Infrastructure information is important to many members of your organization. Municipalities have gotten on-board with the document delivery capabilities of iVAULT to produce reports required to meet regulatory compliance like PSAB 3150.
- Search, query, edit, report, and view data from multiple business systems and locations using the iVAULT Web Module
- Populate standard data into your database by editing forms
- Produce reports easily, from mailing labels to asset inventories
- Locate field assets and track maintenance from any location
Make it Personal
A personal experience is a better user experience.
- Personalize and brand your own Web GIS system
- Manage access, reporting and editing of the database based on user login
- Configure your own forms with the standard controls built in the form generator
iVAULT has an innovative modular framework:
- Administrator Module: enables your organization to configure all aspects of the Web GIS
- Data Editing Module: enhances your reporting, sharing and updating capabilities
- Analytics Module: provides enhanced analytics tools for better decision-making
- Integration Module: rapidly integrates your data and systems
- Cloud Module: allows organizations to produce, edit, store and manage maps, data and other geospatial information through a cloud-based geospatial content management system
- eCommerce Module: Save money, time and resources by monetizing your web-based GIS services.
Pacific Alliance Technologies (PAT) is a leading provider of CAD, GIS, Web GIS and asset management software, specializing in the customization, implementation, training and support of these solutions. The company’s mission is “To develop and implement GIS and Asset Management solutions that will help sharpen your competitive edge, enhance strategic planning and decision making, and increase your organization’s productivity. We configure our solutions to meet your needs.”
iVAULT is PAT’s Web GIS solution that allows organizations to easily benefit from linking their existing data to a location. iVAULT is compatible with leading technologies: ArcGIS, MapGuide and Google. iVAULT is also easily integrated with financial and asset management software products.
For more information, call at 1.877.691.9171, ext.2 or email us at email@example.com.
[Content provided by Pacific Alliance Technologies]