PCI Geomatics will be hosting a User Group Meeting on November 15th in conjunction with a special event to celebrate PCI Geomatics’s 35 years in the Geospatial industry. This is a Free Event, but you need to register to reserve your spot.
Survey Training Program for GIS Grads
This year, GoGeomatics is launching a brand new geomatics training program in Canada with some great benefits for both graduates and industry in the Canadian geospatial sector.
The 4-6 week entry level Survey Training Program will help retrain qualified GIS and geography graduates to work in the highly lucrative, in-demand field of surveying.
Best of all the new GoGeomatics survey training program will be free for all participants, and will also guarantee students a geomatics job when they have successfully completed the program.
More details about the program including how to apply can be found here
- Sponsored tuition
- Sponsored room-and-board
- Guarantee of a job when you graduate
- Exciting, lucrative career path in Canada’s geospatial industry
Benefits to Geomatics Industry:
- A curriculum tailored to your needs
- Two positions: Field and Office Technician
- Highly motivated recruits
- Commitment of a fixed work term (minimum 1 year)
- Take the uncertainty out of your HR costs
Canadian GIS Education Programs
Contribute Canadian GIS Information, Education Program, Open Data or any other Canadian Geospatial related Info