iVAULT Web GIS Mobile is released!
Vancouver, BC – June 3rd, 2013 – Pacific Alliance Technologies announced today that they have released iVAULT Mobile and that it has has exceeded clients expectations. iVAULT Mobile was first released to some of their clients and who tested and provided feedback that was incorporated into the final version.
“I like how iVAULT Mobile feels and it is working extremely well” – Richard Bennett, Geomatics Manager – City of Lloydminster
“iVAULT Mobile has significantly increased information accessibility by connecting to millions of iOS devices. It puts a large amount of detailed information on a very portable device” – Lionel Wang, GIS Coordinator – City of Port Coquitlam
- Zoom to current location and view nearby assets
- Create, edit, and analyze CAD and GIS data
- Provide easy and timely data collection
- Maintain the corporate database from the field
- Increase productivity of the mobile workforce
- Improve efficiency and accuracy of field operations
- Increase citizen engagement
With iVAULT Mobile, your business workflows can be enhanced by connecting them to field assets.
- Some municipal operations that iVAULT Mobile can support and enhance:
- As-built inspection
- Bylaw infraction
- Fire hydrant maintenance
- Meter reading
- Public service requests
- Other processes include:
- damage assessment
- wildlife/health reporting
- emergency response
- Full Administrator to set up your mobile site for various roles in a point-and-click interface
- Take advantage of Mobile-specific tools, like GPS and camera, for your GIS needs
- Work seamlessly on smart phones and tablets
- Overlay your data on Google maps
- Spatial tools: Bookmarks, Generate Buffer, GPS Location, Load User Layer, Measure, Quick Maps, Global Search, Redlining, Select In View, Select Nearest, Zoom To XY, Locate And Inspect Assets, Add Events, and much more.
Built with HTML5 and currently optimized for the iOS platform.
iVAULT is PAT’s web-based mapping solution that allows organizations to easily benefit from linking their existing data to a location. iVAULT is compatible with leading technologies: ArcGIS, MapGuide and Google. iVAULT is also integrated with our StarDyne sister companies’ software: Diamond, WorkTech, Vadim, Tempest – along with other leading financial and asset management software products. With iVAULT you can find, report-on and analyze your assets in the context of the neighboring historical and as-built information along with data from any of your business systems. http://ivault.pat.ca/
About Pacific Alliance Technologies:
Pacific Alliance Technologies (PAT) is a leading provider of CAD, GIS, web-based mapping and asset management software, specializing in the customization, implementation, training and support of these solutions. The company’s mission is to develop and implement GIS and Asset Management solutions that will help sharpen your competitive edge; enhance strategic planning and decision making; and increase your organization’s productivity. We configure our solutions to meet your needs. http://pat.ca/
Ronnie Wahi, General Manager