Esri Designates GEO Jobe as a Release Ready Specialty Partner
Esri Business Partner, GEO Jobe, is pleased to be an early recipient of the Esri, Release Ready Specialty designation
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nov. 28, 2018 – GEO Jobe has been recognized by Esri as a Release Ready Specialty Partner, the latest designation for the Esri Partner Network. Release Ready Specialty signifies GEO Jobe’s commitment to keeping pace with Esri technology.
The Release Ready Specialty designation showcases Esri business partners with expertise and initiative adopting the latest Esri technology. To GEO Jobe, it is recognition of long days of hard work providing best practices and technology to the GIS community. Some of the requirements for the Release Ready Speciality are providing services using the latest Esri technology. In addition, it is training and certifying staff on the latest capabilities of ArcGIS. Similarly, partners also need to be able to provide assistance to customers needing to upgrade and migrate to the newest versions.
As a Release Ready Specialty partner, GEO Jobe is recognized for
- Keeping pace with Esri technology
- Having industry expertise
- Offering solutions, services, or content based on the latest Esri software
- Helping users make smart decisions using the ArcGIS platform
“I am so excited that GEO Jobe has been recognized for our efforts to keep up with the latest in ArcGIS technology. Our team strives to maintain a level of excellence when it comes to assisting our customers in making intelligent decisions based on the latest ArcGIS best practices and technologies.” (David Hansen, COO, GEO Jobe)
This is the third specialty designation from Esri for GEO Jobe. Other designations include:
- ArcGIS Online Specialty, recognizing our ability to implement and extend both Esri ArcGIS Online and Portal for ArcGIS.
- ArcGIS for Local Government specialty, designed to assist Esri user organizations looking for partners who can help them deploy ArcGIS for Local Government in their organization.
GEO Jobe would also like to congratulate Vestra and con terra (conterra.de) for their receipt of the Release Ready Specialty!
About GEO Jobe
Founded in 1999, GEO Jobe (@geojobegis) is a geospatial industry leader that currently has the top three most popular apps in the ArcGIS Marketplace including Admin Tools for ArcGIS Online, Mapfolio, and the.
While many geospatial firms focus on a specific industry, GEO Jobe has a focus on industry independent solutions and offerings such as providing software development and data hosting expertise and services. GEO Jobe was an early adopter of the ArcGIS Online platform and always strives to extend and push the limits of what is possible using the platform. GEO Jobe has been an Esri business partner for 16 years and has received multiple awards from Esri including the 2015 Innovative Marketplace Provider and the 2013 Organization Use of ArcGIS Online award.
Connect with the GEO Jobe team or reach out with a question or comment on Twitter @geojobegis
Share this entry
Content Added to Site Recently
- Historic Maps of Prince Edward IslandJuly 30, 2021 - 1:00 pm
- GIS jobs in MontrealJuly 1, 2021 - 6:40 pm
- Official Canadian Geographical Names DataMay 21, 2021 - 10:22 am
- Connecting the Dots for Multi-Dimensional Mapping – CCA Conference May 25-27thMay 17, 2021 - 8:44 pm
- City of Saint John Maps, Plans and Historical DataMay 4, 2021 - 2:14 pm
Canadian GIS Education Programs
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Canadian GIS Education Programs
Contribute Canadian GIS Information, Education Program, Open Data or any other Canadian Geospatial related Info